The Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking presenters for its 2012 Business Education Series. These sessions provide attendees with opportunities to learn practical up-to-date information and receive training on business related topics. As a presenter, you’ll make connections with other Chamber members and increase your visibility.
Do you have what it takes to be a presenter? The basic requirements are:
- Provide a high quality educational session with two hours of content.
- Provide all materials for the session for participants.
- Provide a company biography for marketing purposes.
- Refrain from soliciting vendor products/services to attendees before or during the session.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an "infomercial."
The classes will be held two Thursdays a month at the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce office in Norfolk.
If you are interested in presenting, please click here to view the RFP. To view the application click here. The application must be submitted via e-mail by October 18, 2011 to Sandy Sekeet. For more information, please call Sandy at 757-664-2530.