Troy University Extends Military Scholarship to include graduate programs, as well as Reservists, Guard, and families.
The Troy University Military and Family Scholarship has been established, and now extended, to recognize the service of U.S. Active Military, Reserve and National Guard members by offering a scholarship to the service member, their spouse and dependent children. The Scholarship reduces tuition to the T.A. cap of $250 per credit hour at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Therefore the military service member will have no out of pocket expense for tuition.
- Must be currently serving in the active or reserve component of the US Military or
- Must be the spouse or dependent child of a currently serving service member, including National Guard and Reserves.
- Enrollment Status: Applicant or Enrolled
- Degree program level: Associate, Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctoral
- Service members need not submit an application for the scholarship (the military TA form will serve as your application). Members who have exhausted their military TA funding or decide not to utilize TA funding, and familiy members may visit www.troy.edu or should request additional direction from Michael Camden, MBA, Enrollment Coordinator at the Troy University - Hampton Roads Student Support and Testing Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-512-2002.